There are three ways to become a member of FBC:
- Profession of Faith – a public confession that you have received Christ as Savior and Lord, with baptism to occur at a later date
- Transfer of Church Membership – from another Baptist church, upon a letter of transfer from that church
- Statement of Faith – transfer of membership from another Baptist church where, due to peculiar circumstances, there is no regular letter of transfer; or, transfer of membership from a church of different faith and order and prior baptism
Our congregation has a policy of open baptism; that is, we do not require re-baptism for membership. A previous baptism either by immersion or by a personal and meaningful method other than immersion is honored by our congregation.
You may express your desire to become a church member by:
- Going forward during the hymn of commitment and sharing your decision with a minister
- Scheduling an appointment to meet with one of our ministers